Toddler and Pre-School Classes
Bricks 4 Kidz® Toddlers & Pre-school early learning programme allows young children the opportunity to explore the learning environment through exploratory play, games, rhythm, and songs using Duplo Bricks.
- Through our playful classes we introduce and reinforce early concepts such as counting, letters, colours and shapes.
Practice fine motor skills through exploratory play with Duplo blocks.
- Practice social interaction
- Practice following directions through simple games and instructions
- Build on communication skills through rhythm, songs & basic sign language
Little Builder LEGO® Model Building Class (Aged 4-5)
Kids experience the hands-on fun of model-building, from concept to completion. While exploring principles of engineering, architecture, physics and more, students will develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Reinforce science, technology, engineering & maths concepts
- Improve fine motor skills
- Maths skills – Counting and abstract shape recognition
- Literacy – Pre-reading skills
- Build self-confidence and problem-solving skills
- Spark imagination
Classes are $25 a week for a 60 minute session.
Max number of children per class: 6
Every Monday 01:15-02:15pm (18 October – 13 December) – Ellerslie Centre
Every Saturday 11:15-12:15pm (23 October – 18 December) – Ellerslie CentreEvery Saturday 1:00-2:00pm (23 October – 18 December) – Ellerslie CentreEvery Sunday 9:15-10:15am (24 October – 19 December) – Ellerslie Centre Every Sunday 10:30-11:30am (24 October – 19 December) – Ellerslie Centre
Pre-School Builder Class (Aged 3-4)Every Saturday 2:00-2:45pm (23 October – 18 December)- Ellerslie Centre. Please note this is an advanced Pre-school builder class
Solving XYZ (Aged 4-5)
In our solving XYZ class, students become detectives using equations and coordinates to solve puzzles Using LEGO® as a tactile and visual tool, while building their mathematical confidence.
For more information: https://www.bricks4kidz.co.nz/solving-xyz/