About Bricks 4 Kidz
Welcome to BRICKS 4 KIDZ® New Zealand
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® NEW ZEALAND is a local franchise of the BRICKS 4 KIDZ® global franchise. We provide experience-based education programmes to introduce kids to the principle of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) using LEGO® Bricks.
Since its inception, Bricks 4 Kid® has served over 2 million children worldwide. We currently have more than 750 franchises in over 45 countries operating in over 15,000 locations. Bricks 4 Kid® is a #1 award winning franchise, recognised for its exceptional children’s programming.
Bricks 4 Kidz® is devoted to providing an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, and we play with LEGO® Bricks. Classes are designed to teach the fundamentals of S.T.E.M. (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education, built around our proprietary model plans, inspired by engineers and architects. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+, including:
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- In-school Workshops
- Holiday Programmes
- Birthday Parties
- Pre-School Classes
Our programmes provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide kids with the opportunity to solve problems and develop an appreciation for how things work, while having fun and socialising in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore all four of the S.T.E.M. concepts: science, technology, engineering and math
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilise multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
Copyright © 2020 Bricks 4 Kidz® | All rights reserved | Corporate Contact
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse these programs or this web site.