Toddler and Pre-School Classes
Bricks 4 Kidz® Toddlers & Pre-school early learning programme allows young children the opportunity to explore the learning environment through exploratory play, games, rhythm, and songs using Duplo Bricks.
- Through our playful classes we introduce and reinforce early concepts such as counting, letters, colours and shapes.
Practice fine motor skills through exploratory play with Duplo blocks.
- Practice social interaction
- Practice following directions through simple games and instructions
- Build on communication skills through rhythm, songs & basic sign language
Little Builder LEGO® Model Building Class (Aged 4-5)
Kids experience the hands-on fun of model-building, from concept to completion. While exploring principles of engineering, architecture, physics and more, students will develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Reinforce science, technology, engineering & maths concepts
- Improve fine motor skills
- Maths skills – Counting and abstract shape recognition
- Literacy – Pre-reading skills
- Build self-confidence and problem-solving skills
- Spark imagination
Classes are $25 a week for a 60 minute session.
Max number of children per class: 6
Pre-School Builder Class (Aged 3-4)Every Saturday 10:15-11:00am – Albany Creativity Centre
- Address: 407 Great South Road, Ellerslie
- 0800 LEGO 4 K (534 645) / 09 222 2229
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org