Geometries of Nature Class
LEGOmetry (Geometries with Computer Aided Design) (Ages 8+ Yrs)
Students will learn about the geometric patterns found in nature, including Symmetry, Tessellation, Spirals patterns. Each week we will focus on a new pattern and how these can be understood and recreated with LEGO using geometric calculations.
Their spatial skills and creativity will be extended to use these geometric lessons to design and create new patterns. Students will build up skills using Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software to create their designs.
- Building up intuitive knowledge of geometry and mathematics
- Developing spatial skills
- CAD (Computer-Aided Design) Skills
- Problem-solving skills
For Students age of 8+ Years old.
$30 / 60 mins class, 1 class per week, 9 weeks
Max. number of student per class: 6
Albany Creativity Centre
- Address: 325 Albany Highway, Albany, Auckland, 0632
- 0800 LEGO 4 K (534 645) / 09 222 2228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Monday – Sunday, 9:00am – 5:00pm