LEGO® Model Building Class
LEGO® Model Building Class (1 hour)
Junior Builder (Year 0-2)
Intermediate Builder (Year 3-6)
Advanced Builder (Year 7-8)
Pre-school Builder (Pre-school)
THEY THINK IT’S FUN, YOU KNOW IT’S EDUCATIONAL.
In these fun, educational classes, students will experience hand-on engineering fundamentals as they build motorised models using LEGO®Bricks. Bricks 4 Kidz® provides a curriculum which introduce children to enginnering, architecture and scientific principles.
Every class is a fun, enriching experience for your child, building new projects each week based on a variety of themes, using the LEGO® bricks loved by generations of children.
Classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
Our trained, screened Bricks 4 Kidz® teachers lead a discussion related to that day’s model. Instructional content is multi-disciplinary and designed by educators to increase the student’s general knowledge and introduces STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) concepts related to the day’s model. Lessons are designed around students’ interest, with themes such as animals, space, transportation and sports. Kids will learn about everything from gears, torque and friction, to robotics, space exploration and MORE!
Kids experience the hands-on fun of model-building, from concept to completion. While exploring principles of engineering, architecture, physics and more, students will develop problem solving and critical thinking skills. All of our proprietary model plans are created by Bricks 4 Kidz® designers.
Benefits of the Bricks 4 Kidz® Model Buidling Classes
- Reinforce science, technology, engineering and maths concepts
- Develop an appreciation for how things work
- Build self-confidence and problem-solving skills
- Foster teamwork and collaboration
- Spark imagination
- Provide a safe, enriching environment to create and play
- Students already know how to build with LEGO®Bricks, however with a little coaching, they can learn about engineering, architecture, physics and maths using specialised components.