LEGO® Model Building Class
Motorised LEGO® Model Building Class
Classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
In these fun, educational classes, students will experience the hands-on fun of model-building, from concept to completion. While exploring principles of engineering, architecture, physics and more, students will develop creativity, problem solving, critical thinking skills and a growth mindset for the future.
Every class is a fun, enriching experience for your child, building new projects each week based on a variety of themes, using the LEGO® bricks loved by generations of children.
Our trained, screened Bricks 4 Kidz® teachers lead a discussion related to that day’s model. Instructional content is multi-disciplinary and designed by educators to increase the student’s general knowledge and introduces STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and maths) concepts related to the day’s model.
Lessons are designed around students’ interest, with themes such as interesting inventions, space, machines, transportation, animals and sports. Kids will learn about everything from gears, torque and friction, to science, physics, engineering and MORE!
Kids experience the hands-on fun of model-building, from concept to completion. While exploring principles of engineering, architecture, physics and more, students will develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.
All of our proprietary model plans are created by Bricks 4 Kidz® designers. Week by week we build up students’ fine motor skills, critical thinking skills, design thinking and information processing skills, maths and reading skills, social skills and confidence in problem solving.
Modification of their models giving kids an opportunity to develop and expand their creativity and imagination.
LEGO® Model Building catering for differnt age groups
- Junior Builder (Year 0-2)
- Intermediate Builder (Year 3-6)
- Advanced Builder (Year 7-8)
- Pre-school Builder (Pre-school)
Benifits of the Bricks 4 Kidz® Model Buidling Classes
- Reinforce science, technology, engineering and maths concepts
- Develop an appreciation for how things work
- Build self-confidence and problem-solving skills
- Foster teamwork and collaboration
- Spark imagination
- Provide a safe, enriching environment to create and play
- Students already know how to build with LEGO®Bricks, however with a little coaching, they can learn about engineering, architecture, physics and maths using specialised components.