Pre-School Early Learning Classes
Kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity. Bricks 4 Kidz® Toddlers & Preschool Programmes introduce your preschoolers to the fun of learning, building and playing the Bricks 4 Kidz® way!
Reinforce essential preschool skills with a fun, new approach based on the time-tested popularity of LEGO® bricks! The Bricks 4 Kidz approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for kids age 2 – 5 years old.
Little Builder LEGO® Model Building Class
Kids experience the hands-on fun of model-building, from concept to completion. While exploring principles of engineering, architecture, physics and more, young children will develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Teaches principals related to science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEAM)
- Builds up fine motor skills and hand eye coordination week by week
- Building instructions teach pre-reading skills and systematic problem solving
- Children build confidence through engaging in collaborative classroom activities
- Maths skills including counting, spatial reasoning, measuring, coordinates and geometry.
- Children are taught real life skills through a fun and engaging curriculum.
- Spark creativity and imagination
Suitable for children ages 4-5 years old. Classes are $25 / 60 minute session.
Toddler and Pre-School Rhythm and Build Classes
Bricks 4 Kidz® Toddlers & Pre-school early learning programme allows young children the opportunity to explore the learning environment through exploratory play, games, rhythm, and songs using Duplo Bricks.
- Through our playful classes we introduce and reinforce early concepts such as counting, letters, colours and shapes.
- Practice fine motor skills through exploratory play with Duplo blocks.
- Practice social interaction
- Practice following directions through simple games and instructions
- Build on communication skills through rhythm, songs & basic sign language
Parent and Child class. Pre-School (Aged 3-4), Toddler Class (Aged 2-3). Rhythm and Build Classes are $20 a week for a 45 minute session.
Little Mathematician Pre-School Maths Class (Ages 4.5-5.5 Yrs)
Our lessons are structured around the 7 fundamental quantities of physics, introducing our students to situations where we use calculations in our day to day activities, while advancing their applied mathematical reasoning.
- Recognising numbers & numeric values
- Sequencing / Patterns
- Observation / Visual Discrimination
- Sorting / Comparisons
- Visual Count / Addition & Subtraction
Solving XYZ Pre-School Maths Class (Ages 4-5)
This programme aims to build a firm mathematics foundation for our students in a fun and interactive environment. Using LEGO® as a tactile and visual tool to solve and express the mathematics challenges creates a positive “I can do this” attitude towards mathematics.
Guided by a friendly Bricks 4 Kidz teacher, this 60 mins class build up your child’s mathematical confidence through a puzzle reward system. Practicing math skills to solve a puzzle, builds their confidence through achievement.
Learning through play, our pre-schoolers will learn and build up confidence in:
- Number recognition
- 2D geometric shapes
- Coordinates and positioning (XY axis)
For Students age of 4-5 Years old, $25/1 hour class