After School Programmes
THEY THINK IT’S FUN, YOU KNOW IT’S EDUCATIONAL.
Bricks 4 Kidz® After-School Classes build on the universal popularity of LEGO®Bricks to deliver high quality, educational play. Every class is a fun, enriching experience for your child, building new projects each week based on a variety of themes, using the classic bricks loved by generations of children.
Our trained, screened Bricks 4 Kidz® teachers lead a discussion related to that day’s model. Instructional content is multi-disciplinary and designed by educators to increase the student’s general knowledge and introduces STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) concepts related to the day’s model. Lessons are designed around students’ interest, with themes such as animals, space, transportation and sports. Kids will learn about everything from gears, torque and friction, to robotics, space exploration, movie-making and MORE!
Kids experience the hands-on fun of model-building, from concept to completion. While exploring principles of engineering, architecture, physics and more, students will develop problem solving and critical thinking skills. All of our proprietary model plans are created by Bricks 4 Kidz® designers.
Free-play time rounds out the hour, giving kids an opportunity to develop and expand their creativity and imagination.
Bricks 4 Kidz® After-School Programmes
- Pre-school (Pre-school)
- Junior Builder (Year 0-3)
- Intermediate Builder (Year 4-6)
- Advanced Builder (Year 7-8)
- In these fun, educational classes, students will experience hand-on engineering fundamentals as they build motorised models using LEGO®Bricks.
- Students use LEGO® We Do 2.0 programming software to bring to life the models they build, based upon Bricks 4 Kidz ® model plans and LEGO®educational products.
- Building on the Jr. Robotic programme, Bricks 4 Kidz ® utilised LEGO® EV3 Mindstorm technology with unique robot models. Children are introduced to the graphic programming language, equipping them to succeed in a technology-driven marketplace.
- Students will develop a range of coding and problem solving skills as they create fun video games. Each game progressively teaches more advanced capabilities within the video game design software, Students will be proud and excited to acutally play their very own completed video games.
- Bring LEGO® Bricks to life with coding! The ability to code is a key component of technology education today. Our coding programmes will teach students important strategies to enhance their logic and problem-solving skills, as well as help them work toward becoming technologies innovators of tomorrow.
- Our programmes offer skills level progression of coding concepts as students advance through multiple levels from beginner through advanced. Students will build models with LEGO® Education’s WeDo 2.0 or EV3 elements, then control their models with the codes they write.
Benefits of the Bricks 4 Kidz® Programmes
- Reinforce science, technology, engineering and maths concepts
- Develop an appreciation for how things work
- Build self-confidence and problem-solving skills
- Foster teamwork and collaboration
- Spark imagination
- Provide a safe, enriching environment to create and play
- Students already know how to build with LEGO®Bricks, however with a little coaching, they can learn about engineering, architecture, physics and maths using specialised components.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
Copyright © 2020 Bricks 4 Kidz® | All rights reserved | Corporate Contact
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse these programs or this web site.