3D Virtual Model Building Class (6-8 Yrs)
Guided by Bricks 4 Kidz friendly teacher, students work on hands-on 3D model building projects and build up confidence and skills using Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software (Studio 2.0) to create their designs.
3D Virtual Architecture Design Class (8+ Yrs)
Each week we will focus on a precedent building, looking at the how, when and why it was built, and explore the Architectural and Engineering concepts and principles. Student’s creativity will be extended to use these precedent studies to design and virtually build their own creations using Studio 2.0 software, building their CAD (Computer Aided Design) skills.
Little Mathematician Online STEAM Class
Our lessons are structured around the 7 fundamental quantities of physics, introducing our students to situations where we use calculations in our day to day activities, while advancing their applied mathematical reasoning.
Architecture Around the World (5-6, 7-8 Yrs)
Join us as we travel back in time to discover Architectural marvels across the globe and explore history, technology, Architectural and Engineering concepts of each landmark. Followed by a LEGO® building challenge where kids become the architect of their own masterpiece and present their ideas, while developing their creative solutions and presentation skills.
Interactive Animation Design in Scratch Coding Class (7-8 Yrs)
Throughout this 6 week workshop, students will have an introduction to programming in Scratch! They will learn how to make interactive animation and stories with movement and choices, this can really put their imagination to the test!
Video Game Design in Scratch Coding (9+ Yrs)
Students will develop a range of coding and problem solving skills as they create fun video games. Each game progressively teaches more advanced capabilities within the video game design software, Students will be proud and excited to actually play their very own completed video games.
TODDLER LEGO RHYTHM AND BUILD CLASS (2-3 Yrs)
This online Parent and Child Early Learning Class allows young children the opportunity to explore the learning environment through exploratory play, games, rhythm, and songs using Duplo Bricks. Through our playful classes we introduce and reinforce early concepts such as counting, letters, colours and shapes.
- Practice fine motor skills through exploratory play with Duplo blocks.
- Practice social interaction
- Practice following directions through simple games and instructions
- Build on communication skills through rhythm, songs & basic sign language
PRE-SCHOOL LEGO RHYTHM AND BUILD CLASS (4-5 Yrs)
This online Parent and Child Pre-school Class allows young children the opportunity to explore the learning environment through exploratory play, games, rhythm, and songs using Duplo Bricks. Through our structured classes, preschoolers can:
- We Learn:
• Increase general knowledge through topic discussions.
• Utilise multiple learning modalities to engage visual, tactile and auditory learning styles.
• Learning letters and their sounds.
- We Build:
• Practice patterning, counting & comparing sizes.
• Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate Duplo bricks.
• Enhance self-esteem by completing projects.
- We Play:
• Strengthening Creative & Constructive play skills.
• Strengthen social and emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication.