Toddlers & Pre-School Classes
Toddler LEGO Rhythm and Build Class (2-3 Yrs)
This online Parent and Child Early Learning Class allows young children the opportunity to explore the learning environment through exploratory play, games, rhythm, and songs using Duplo Bricks. Through our playful classes we introduce and reinforce early concepts such as counting, letters, colours and shapes.
- Practice fine motor skills through exploratory play with Duplo blocks.
- Practice social interaction
- Practice following directions through simple games and instructions
- Build on communication skills through rhythm, songs & basic sign language
Pre-School LEGO Rhythm and Build Class (4-5 Yrs)
This online Pre-school Class allows young children the opportunity to explore the learning environment through exploratory play, games, rhythm, and songs using Duplo Bricks. Through our structured classes, preschoolers can:
• Increase general knowledge through topic discussions.
• Utilise multiple learning modalities to engage visual, tactile and auditory learning styles.
• Learning letters and their sounds.
• Practice patterning, counting & comparing sizes.
• Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate Duplo bricks.
• Enhance self-esteem by completing projects.
• Strengthening Creative & Constructive play skills.
• Strengthen social and emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication.
Age: 4-5 Yrs
Duration: 45 mins
Price: $75 / Week
What do you need: LEGO Duplo Bricks
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
Copyright © 2020 Bricks 4 Kidz® | All rights reserved | Corporate Contact
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse these programs or this web site.