STOP MOTION ANIMATION LEGO MOVIE MAKING
Lights, camera, LEGO® action! Use LEGO® bricks to tell YOUR story, complete with music, special effects and all your favourite LEGO® characters! In our Bricks 4 Kidz Virtual Classroom, children get the chance to share and present to their online classmates, facilitating social connection in this holiday.
In this exciting five-day workshop, children will investigate the various roles within a Film Production Team. Children will take on each role as they learn (Junior class) and develop (Advanced class) their movie making skills.
- Day 1: Screenwriting & Production Design – exploring the steps from the first idea to storyboards.
- Day 2: Art Director & Costume Design – developing the storyboards into sets and characters.
- Day 3: Cinematography – Looking at lighting and movement in a stop motion animation.
- Day 4: Editing – Effectively using sound and special effects.
- Day 5: Directing and Producing – Combining the skills developed over the week into a final project.
Student Age: Junior Class, 6-8 Yrs, Advanced Class, 9+ Yrs
Class Duration: 60 mins / day, 5 day Workshop
Class Size: 2-8 students
Price: $120 / 5 classes
What do you need: iPad/Lap Top, your favourite LEGO bricks