About Bricks 4 Kidz
Welcome to BRICKS 4 KIDZ® New Zealand
Bricks 4 Kidz® is the largest provider of STEAM-based educational enrichment programmes in the world.
It’s Bricks 4 Kidz’s vision to make high-quality STEAM education programmes Accessible to all Tamariki of New Zealand, to inspire them to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, through innovative play-based learning.
Bricks 4 Kidz® New Zealand represents the global Bricks 4 Kidz organisation nationally and supports the establishment of local franchises.
For over 10 years, Bricks 4 Kidz has been providing experience-based STEAM education programmes using LEGO® bricks, robotics and technology, to enhance children’s creativity, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, promote learning through play, and spark their interest in science, technology, engineering, art and maths (STEAM). Bricks 4 Kidz is a global award winning franchise, recognised for its exceptional children’s programme, has served over 3 million children worldwide, across 836 cities in 46 countries.
In New Zealand, while we have the advantage of being founded on a globally recognised programme, we are most proud of our New Zealand based curriculum development team which has worked to align the core programme with the values, key competencies and learning areas of the New Zealand curriculum. With our programme development and our vision of seeking to provide all tamariki of New Zealand with access to quality STEAM based learning, we are uniquely positioned in the New Zealand market as a STEAM education provider.
The Bricks 4 Kidz unique and evidence-based approach came from the recognition that children learn best when they are participating in activities that engage their curiosity and creativity. Bricks 4 Kidz® is devoted to providing a fun and enriching experience for children, where we learn, we build, and we play with LEGO® Bricks.
All of our proprietary STEAM education curriculum have been created by the expertise of Bricks 4 Kidz in-house educators that has helped to shape the future of over 3 million children in 46 countries and 15,000 different locations worldwide for over 13 years.
We are proud Bronze Business Partners of NZPF (New Zealand Principle Federation)
We offer activities for children ages 2-13+, including:
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- In-school Workshops
- Holiday Programmes
- Pre-School Classes
- Online Classes
- Birthday Parties
- Kids entertainment and events
- Corporate team building
- Explore all four of the S.T.A.E.M. concepts: science, technology, art, engineering and maths
- Inspires growth mindset through design and critical thinking
- Shapes innovative and creative thinkers for the future
- Develop social skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
- Build self-confidence and problem-solving skills
- Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilise multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
- Develops information processing skills and ability to converts to ideas
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Spark imagination and creativity