About Bricks 4 Kidz
Welcome to BRICKS 4 KIDZ® New Zealand
Bricks 4 Kidz New Zealand represents the global Bricks 4 Kidz organisation nationally and supports the establishment of local franchises. It’s Bricks 4 Kidz’s vision to make high-quality STEAM education programmes Accessible to all Tamariki of New Zealand, to inspire them to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, through innovative play-based learning.
Bricks 4 Kidz® is the largest provider of STEAM-based educational enrichment programmes in the world. For over 10 years, Bricks 4 Kidz has been providing experience-based education programmes using LEGO® bricks, robotics and technology, to enhance children’s creativity, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, promote learning through play, and spark their interest in science, technology, engineering, art and maths (STEAM). Bricks 4 Kidz is a #1 award winning franchise, recognised for its exceptional children’s programme, has served over 3 million children worldwide, runs over 490 classes each day, across 836 cities in 46 countries.
In New Zealand, while we have the advantage of being founded on a globally recognised programme, we are most proud of our New Zealand based curriculum development team which has worked to align the core programme with the values, key competencies and learning areas of the New Zealand curriculum. With our programme development and our vision of seeking to provide all tamariki of New Zealand with access to quality STEAM based learning, we are uniquely positioned in the New Zealand market as an education provider.
The Bricks 4 Kidz unique and evidence-based approach came from the recognition that children learn best when they are participating in activities that engage their curiosity and creativity. Bricks 4 Kidz® is devoted to providing a fun and enriching experience for children, where we learn, we build, and we play with LEGO® Bricks.
We offer activities for children ages 2-13+, including:
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- In-school Workshops
- Holiday Programmes
- Birthday Parties
- Pre-School Classes
- Online Classes
- Kids entertainment and events
Our programmes provide a safe, fun learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide kids with the opportunity to solve problems and develop an appreciation for how things work, while having fun and socialising in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Explore all four of the S.T.A.E.M. concepts: science, technology, art, engineering and maths
- Inspires growth mindset through design and critical thinking
- Shapes innovative and creative thinkers for the future
- Develop social skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
- Build self-confidence and problem-solving skills
- Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilise multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
- Develops information processing skills and ability to converts to ideas
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Spark imagination and creativity