- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & TRANSFER POLICY:
- Make up classes & transfers will be accommodated as long as there is room in the class.
- Bricks 4 Kidz reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made less classes already completed.
Children will only be released to a those listed on your registration form. All persons authorized to pick up students must be at least 16 years of age. If someone other than a parent will pick up your child, please give us prior written notice. If there is an emergency and no one on your list can pick up your child, the primary parent/guardian must call Bricks 4 Kidz to allow another adult to pick up the child or send a signed note of authorization with that person. Those who are authorized to walk home after our class must submit a prior written notice.
- Bricks 4 Kidz reserves the right to release, without refund of program fees, any child whose behavior becomes unmanageable. This action will not be taken without verbal and written warnings. No children will be allowed to intentionally physically harm any other persons or person’s property while class is in session. Bricks 4 Kidz is NOT responsible for damages or loss of any personal property while at a class.
- Bricks 4 Kidz instructors are individuals who have a great interest and ability in teaching Bricks 4 Kidz programs to students in an exciting way. Each instructor is trained in teaching specific lessons involving various themes throughout our programs. Our teachers and staff members are qualified in various areas to fulfil the needs reflecting S.T.E.A.M. based learning. In addition, all instructors are properly vetted with an extensive background check.
DO STUDENTS TAKE HOME THEIR PROJECTS?
- Due to the expense of LEGO Supplies, students do not take home projects or pieces. We do offer items throughout their reflective programs.