Franchise Training & Support
- Entrepreneurial flair and a strong drive to succeed
- A capacity to learn, and unlearn
- Good people skills
- Resilience and a positive attitude
- A predisposition to our brand and our customers
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join the Bricks 4 Kidz success story as a franchisee, submit your EOI form.
Bricks 4 Kidz is the Finalisits for the 2021 Wespac Franchise System of the Year.
Since its inception, Bricks 4 Kidz have been building up it’s resource library of STEAM education programmes. All franchises benefit from the extensively developed programme curriculum and ready-to-deliver format of teaching materials.
Launch a proven business in as little as 1-2 months. Help children Learn, Build, and Play as you gain financial independence for your family without all the headaches and stress of building a new business from scratch. Using our proven and recognized franchise business model, you can be running your own business in just a few months’ time!
We provide everything you need to launch and run a successful business with a proven system that includes your programmes, training for all areas of business, and a fantastic network to help you grow!
Our success relies on our passionate team in the franchise support office working seamlessly together to streamline the delivery of our programmes, marketing and operations.
Start Up and Ongoing Support
Start Up Support
- Use of one of the world’s most recognised child education and enrichment brands, Bricks 4 Kidz
- Bricks 4 Kidz franchise system, Bricks 4 Kidz website, marketing system, social media, sales and marketing tool kit
- Access to a large pool of intellectual properties and programme resources
- Owner/manager training, teacher training
- Support through all stages of the business building process
- Support ongoing operations, including branding and sales, and improving operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Professional and comprehensive training covering every aspect of owning and operating a Bricks 4 Kidz territory, including sales training on how to obtain school contracts and utilise our proven marketing strategies
- Access to proprietary and proven systems and techniques designed to make business ownership simple and efficient
- Use of our proprietary Operations Manual
- 90 Day start up support plan
- On a day to day basis we will support you across all aspects of your business including operations, marketing, sales and working with schools and parents.
- Telephone and email consultations with our franchisee support team
- Scheduled support visits from our New Zealand franchise support office
- Meetings, teleconferences and an annual conference designed to keep you informed and ahead of market needs
- A well managed website that will promote your Bricks 4 Kidz business (with Google Adwords and SEO maintenance)
- Social media
- Easy to use marketing and design platform
- A Research and Development team working hard to stay ahead of industry trends
- Ongoing training for new programmes
- Sales and marketing support
- Performance improvement and bench-marking support
Lorraine is responsible for the overall direction and strategies of the Bricks 4 Kidz business operation, marketing, branding, programme delivery, franchise performance and network development, making sure Bricks 4 Kidz is continuously growing and supporting franchisee success.
Queena provides daily support to our franchisees by assisting them with strategic guidance, practical advice, and supporting them to achieve the best results for their region. Queena also explores large-scale corporate partnerships across franchise regions to support business growth.
Carey provides leadership and vision in the ongoing planning, implementation and development of New Zealand Bricks 4 Kidz STEAM curriculum and education programmes, in order to deliver a strong learning experience for every student who enrolls in our programme.
Laura manages communication and relationship with schools nationwide, bridging and establishing strong relationships for our franchisees with local communities. Laura also works with the New Zealand Curriculum team in curriculum development and in-school programme delivery.
Business Development Manager
Alda supports the planning and execution of national and local franchisees’ business development, sales and marketing strategies. Alda manages the implementation and delivery of national branding and digital marketing campaigns. She also supports in new market development.
Richard is CPA Australia and CMA USA qualified, certified Xero advisor, with 10+ years’ experience in accounting and finance. Richard is responsible for franchise performance review, support franchisees with benchmarking, financial analysis, legal, taxation and accounting inquiries.
Programme Delivery Manager
Maximilian is responsible for ensuring the highest standard of Bricks 4 Kidz programme delivery. He is responsible for setting and managing teaching performance and programme delivery standard, curriculum development and teacher training programmes.
Assistant Communication Manager
Madison supports national marketing with advertising, marketing collateral and teaching resources design. Madison also supports national marketing and branding campaigns, social media, sponsorships and events.
There are six steps to becoming a Bricks 4 Kidz franchisee
Getting to Know You
Submit our brief Expression of Interest online form. If you fit initial qualifications and we have a territory available, one of our franchising specialists will contact you. We will talk about your goals – and whether Bricks 4 Kidz is the right opportunity for you.
Getting to Know Us
You will further explore the Bricks 4 Kidz model and how it will apply to your proposed territory. You will then receive our franchise overview, support overview and initial investment estimate.
Talk to the Franchise Manager
We’ll set up a time when you can speak with the Franchise Manager, who will answer your questions on the franchise opportunity, the operations of the business and any other questions you may have.
Explore the Opportunity (Discovery Day)
Come and meet the Bricks 4 Kidz team face-to-face (or via a Zoom meeting). The Discovery Day held at the Albany Creativity Centre and franchise support office and addresses both sides of the system (Advertising / Marketing and Education / Curriculum), as well as an overview of the Franchise Management System (FMS), a platform with many functions and features to support specific operations of the Bricks 4 Kidz Franchise.
Legal Document Reviewing Process
Once you are happy to go ahead, we will send you the Franchise application form and background statement, Disclosure Documents, Preliminary agreement, draft of the Sub-franchise agreement and various documents required under the Franchise Association of New Zealand Codes and Rules. Being a FANZ member, it's required for our franchisee prospects to receive the above legal documents 14 days before they sign.
Franchise is Awarded
Congratulations, you’ve met all the requirements and are ready to begin training. You’ll come to our training sessions at our Albany Creativity Centre and franchise support office for a comprehensive five-day training in operating your franchise; from day-to-day functions to the proprietary Bricks 4 Kidz teaching methods. Once training is successfully completed, you are fully equipped and prepared to immediately begin operating your franchise.