Bricks 4 Kidz® has exciting “In-School Workshop” opportunities for you and your students.
A Bricks 4 Kidz® In-School Workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Bricks 4 Kidz models are the centerpiece of the lesson, which includes an educator-scripted discussion designed to engage students in a discovery process. Our experienced teachers provide everything needed including LEGO® Bricks, model plans, power-point presentation and take-home summary sheets.
Various workshop themes are available, enhancing your current curriculum. Students are highly engaged while learning such important topics as laws of motion, space, robotics, inventions and world exploration. We work closely with teachers, tailoring our themed units and flexible time tables to match current curriculum needs.
Educational and Development Benefits Include:
- Build problem-solving skills whilst providing an opportunity for creative expression and fostering an appreciation of how things work
- Develop critical thinking skills through design thinking processes
- Explore STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concepts by utilising multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinaesthetic and auditory learning styles. Different kids learn in different ways!
- Develop social and emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project in a noncompetitive setting
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components and objects
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for available dates, times and a catalogue of themes.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
Copyright © 2020 Bricks 4 Kidz® | All rights reserved | Corporate Contact
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse these programs or this web site.